Student Loan Grant Application
The 2022 Student Loan Grant schedule:
- Deadline: June 10, 2022
- Scholarship Review: June 13-30, 2022
- Winner Notification: July 20, 2022
Click here to learn on how to apply for the AAa/e Scholarship & Grant programs, including eligibility, documents needed, application process plus tips & tricks.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GRADUATED FROM U.S. SCHOOL
You must have graduated from a U.S. college/university before the application due date.
ARCHITECTURE / ENGINEERING / CONSTRUCTION
You must demonstrate involvement in any of the professions listed below:
- Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning and Urban Design
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Construction or Construction Management
- Interior Design
If awarded, you are required to be present at a scholarship presentation.
If awarded, you must be available to participate in the filming of a short video clip to be shown at the Awards Banquet.
Please upload ALL files as a PDF.
- One (1) page maximum.
- Describe your background and future aspirations within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Industry
- Essay format – 2 pages max, 12-point, Times New Roman, double spaced
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
- Select one of the following options:
- Option 1: Three letters from faculty members or employers
- Option 2: One letter from faculty/employer and one letter from AAa/e member
OUTSTANDING STUDENT LOAN
- Provide a copy of your outstanding student loan. The award will be paid directly to the lender.