AEC Education Grant Application
Located in the United States
The High School, College, or University Institution must be located within the United States or its territories.
Architecture / Engineering / Construction
Your program must demonstrate involvement in any of the professions listed below:
- Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning and Urban Design
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Construction or Construction Management
Asian/Pacific Islander Community
You must demonstrate a measurable level of involvement and/or service to the Asian/Pacific Islander community.
Applicant need not be a member of AAa/e. However, having students who are participating in the submitted program be members of the AAa/e will be viewed positively.
AAa/e Student membership is only $8.00. Apply for AAa/e membership at: www.aaaesc.org/membership_join
Similarly, institutions who sponsor or otherwise support other student organizations focused on Asian/Pacific Islander/Asian American students will also be looked upon favorably.
The grant will be awarded at the AAa/e Awards Banquet on Thursday, October 1st, 2020. If awarded, you are required to be present at the banquet to accept the award.
The AAa/e Awards Banquet will be held at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles, 506 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90071.
All associated transportation & lodging expenses are the responsibility of the awardee.
Supporting documents must be submitted before the Application Due Date.
Statement of Intent
- Describe the Education Program’s involvement/service to the architecture, engineering, or construction field and the Asian/Pacific Islander community and/or the AAa/e.
- Highlight objectives of the Education Program and how they align with the mission statement of the AAa/e Foundation.
- One (1) page maximum.
- Submit an image, video, and/or tangible samples of work from students who participated in the program.
- Submission should describe the program and its successes.
- Five (5) pages maximum.