aec education grant application
The 2021 AEC Education Grant schedule:
- Deadline: June 10, 2022
- Scholarship Review: June 13-30, 2022
- Winner Notification: July 20, 2022
Click here to learn on how to apply for the AAa/e Scholarship & Grant programs, including eligibility, documents needed, application process plus tips & tricks.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES
The High School, College, or University Institution must be located within the United States or its territories.
ARCHITECTURE / ENGINEERING / CONSTRUCTION
Your program must demonstrate involvement in any of the professions listed below:
- Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning and Urban Design
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Construction or Construction Management
- Interior Design
Applicant need not be a member of AAa/e. However, having students who are participating in the submitted program be members of the AAa/e will be viewed positively.
AAa/e Student membership is only $8.00. Apply for AAa/e membership at: www.aaaesc.org/membership_join
Similarly, institutions who sponsor or otherwise support other student organizations focused on Asian/Pacific Islander/Asian American students will also be looked upon favorably.
If awarded, you are required to be present at a scholarship presentation.
If awarded, you must be available to participate in the filming of a short video clip to be shown at the Awards Banquet.
Supporting documents must be submitted before the Application Due Date.
STATEMENT OF INTENT
- Describe the Education Program’s involvement/service to the architecture, engineering, or construction field and the Asian/Pacific Islander community and/or the AAa/e.
- Highlight objectives of the Education Program and how they align with the mission statement of the AAa/e Foundation.
- Essay Format: 2 pages max, 12-point, Times New Roman, double spaced
- Submit an image, video, and/or tangible samples of work from students who participated in the program.
- Submission should describe the program and its successes.
- Five (5) pages maximum.