AEC Education Grant Application
Located in the United States
The High School, College, or University Institution must be located within the United States or its territories. International students are welcome!
Architecture / Engineering / Construction
Your program must demonstrate involvement in any of the professions listed below:
- Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning and Urban Design
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Construction or Construction Management
Asian/Pacific Islander Community
You must demonstrate a measurable level of involvement and/or service to the Asian/Pacific Islander community.
Applicant need not be a member of AAa/e. However, having students who are participating in the submitted program be members of the AAa/e will be viewed positively.
AAa/e Student membership is only $8.00. Apply for AAa/e membership at: www.aaaesc.org/membership_join
Similarly, institutions who sponsor or otherwise support other student organizations focused on Asian/Pacific Islander/Asian American students will also be looked upon favorably.
If awarded, you or a representative is required to be present at the Awards Banquet to accept the award. All associated transportation & lodging expenses are the responsibility of the awardee.
Supporting documents must be submitted before the Application Due Date.
Statement of Intent
- Describe the Education Program’s involvement/service to the architecture, engineering, or construction field and the Asian/Pacific Islander community and/or the AAa/e.
- Highlight objectives of the Education Program and how they align with the mission statement of the AAa/e Foundation.
- One (1) page maximum.
- Submit an image, video, and/or tangible samples of work from students who participated in the program.
- Submission should describe the program and its successes.
- Five (5) pages maximum.