Applicants must be attending a U.S. high school / trade school / college / university. International students are welcome!
ARCHITECTURE / ENGINEERING / CONSTRUCTION
You must be full-time student working towards a degree or interested in one of the following professions:
- Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning and Urban Design
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering
- Construction or Construction Management
- Interior Design
If awarded, you are required to be present at a scholarship presentation.
If awarded, you must be available to participate in the filming of a short video clip to be shown at the Awards Banquet.
Supporting documents must be submitted before the Application Due Date.
- One (1) page maximum.
- Describe your background and future aspirations within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Industry
- Essay format – 2 pages max, 12-point, Times New Roman, double spaced
SAMPLE WORK/PROJECT & ESSAY:
- Sample Work/Project – Submit a completed or proposed design or research project related to architecture, engineering, or construction (maximum five pages). For High School students, the submission may also be related to science, technology or mathematics.
- Essay – The sample of work must be accompanied by a short essay which provides project description, goals, methods, and results. For team projects, the essay must include a description of the applicant’s contribution to the team project.
- Essay Format: 3 pages max, 12-point, Times New Roman, double spaced
TWO (2) LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION:
- Letters may be from faculty members of your respective school or employers from your industry-related experience.